2018 HT Golf League
Harris Teeter Golf League Quick Tips
o Our # 1 tip: Respect the game and each other. Play with honesty, integrity and most of all, have a great time!!
o Once payment is received and the league begins, each player understands that he/she is held fiscally responsible for any damage they may cause to the golf course including the carts.
o Do not drive the carts over the curbs. Doing so can damage the cart’s rear axle/differential.
o After completing play, please returns carts to the designated return area.
• Fix ball marks on the green and place sand in fairway divots
• Rake the sand traps
• Be aware that at any sign of lightning, play will be suspended.
• Out of Bounds (white stake)---Drop at point of entry. One stroke penalty.
• Double par is maximum score. Pick up if you are hitting for double par.
• Play quickly. 9 holes should take two hours OR LESS.
• Do not spend more than 2 minutes looking for a “lost” ball.
• Best ball (of 4) with handicap wins the hole for their team. One point.
• Low total net score (2 players) with handicap wins total for their team. Three points.
• Ball may be “rolled” a maximum of one club length. Cannot take a “hazard” out of play.
• Subs pay $20.00 to play. No pay = no play!
• Start on back nine, stay on back nine. Start on front nine, stay on front nine.
• 16 oz Beer = $2.50 and all other drinks = $2.00. There are no "free" beer specials.
• $3 for range balls.